Saturday, December 20, 2008

Freakishingly! Finalishingly! I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK! except for the fact that my F10 key wasn't fixed...
Oh .... I MISSED TYPING STUFF INTO MY LAPTOP! muack!

Had intensive training the whole week this week!
Camp from thursday till today ..
Overall... there ain't any games we played...
Only REHERSALS REHERSALS REHERSALS....
Gosh... we are so stressed about everything... i dunno about some people.. But for those whom i'm close with are...
Sigh.. eversince the camp started... there are people who have started falling sick.
Yaqin, Juz, Jessica, Kassim... Not to mention me too...
and my beloved syg...
Guess there were others not feeling well too...
Craziest thing about my syg was, though he was having fever yesterday. He kept disturbing others in their sleep...
Put colgate on Daen's armpit... hands and arms..
evil..
In the end, everyone was aiming you! haha!!! good that your alert la... haha!...
Well, i'm glad tht i was by his side the whole night...

Hope he recovers soon and better by NOW.
Cause he has a malay production tml which he has to perform well...
Though i might not understand the production cuz its in malay. But i'll try my best to understand what are they saying....
I'll support him yeah~ whoowahahah!
I'll have many translators beside me anyway! hahah!!!!!!!!!

Another less than 2 weeks to showtime!
I'm so excited and afraid!
Guys! lets work hard though we're sick! but everyhng behind and let this production end with a bang! a whao! AND make it an unforgettable one!!
We are not doing other small musical but is GREASE! GREASE PEOPLE! =)!

Do support to buy the tickets through S.A.M. machine , POST office or at gatecrash.com. =)


I'll update soon yoall!

No comments: