Monday, December 1, 2008

I had FAC apart one test.
It consist of 10 questions... EASY.
Later did i realise tht we have to get 80% above to get our Lifesaver cert (whatever you called that )
Gee~ i was so scared i cannot get 80%.
I mean i am confident in passing it but afraid not to get that 80% above..
Results was out.i had 90%....!
SO NOW! I'M A FIRST AIDER!
AND THAT GOES TO MY CLASSMATES TOO!!!!!
yeah ringtails to me! =)

Went for FAC lesson cuz miss Chong wanna finish everything. stayed till around 4.
Celebrate Trevor's belated birthday haha!!!
His present was wrapped by mant newspapers....

Went for Grease vocAl recording...
Tired sial....
think i had a little sore eye on my left....freagging irritating i tell you!...

Did not came did he....
Had exams todAY and tml.
Someone went kinda speechless that he end up tagging my blog tagged board and left a comment at my friendster and a PM in msn....
The note he left at msn was sweet... *tweeet*
The things he did huh....makes me wanna vomit blood ( in a good way ) and just wanna cover his mouth with a kiss... =)

Chak! i shall stop here...
still have my FAC paper part 2 this thursday....
NETBALL MATCH AGAINST THE AUSTRALIANS in skl at 4pm
SCHOOL BASKETBALLCOURT

No comments: