Sunday, December 21, 2008

The person who tagged you is?
Fazilah

Your relationship with him/her?
Through Teha. So, its means FRIEND! =)

Your impression of him/her?
eRM, i'm not so close with her... but i guess she is ok. NOT BAD...

The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Erm.... she played saxophone cuz i played saxo too! =)

The most memorable things he/she said to you?
Hi! =)

If he/she becomes your lover., things he/she has to improve on?
Erm.. i dunno.. neither would i wanna think about it.
Cause i'm happy being straigh! =)

If he/she becomes your enemy , you will?
Never will

(REPEAT QUESTION)
Are you blind or what?!

What is it you want to tell him/her noe?
Its nice knowing you as a friend! wahahah!!!!!!

Your overall impression of him/her is?
Cute...adorable

How do you think people around you will feel around you?
I guess...
some are honoured to have me around them..
somea are shy when i am around them. (cuz i will make them paiseh in public)
some would just love to talk to me. =)
having me around will be the best thing in the world! haha!

The character you love of yourself are?
Being open -minded.
Strong headed.
Actually is not of what i love myself about but what character does people like about me neh~

On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
Blood boil easily at times... (it depends on the situation too..)
My mind went blank so i cun really think right now. Cause i just XUET finnsh =)

The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself!
I may have "flaws and all"
But its nice to be someone that no ons is the same as you are.

For people that care and like you, say something to them.
I "LAU" you ALL!
pEOPLe around me....
just gotta accept the fact that i am who i am..
for being crazy at times...
attitude rarely
fat
bubbly
nonsense
concern
or kaypo
etc etc....

Or else... try to know me better.. and you'll know i'm not a bad girl in any ways...
ahah!
BECAUSE I KNOW I'M NICE!
NICE ENOUGH TO BE ANYONE'S FRIEND!

Pass this question to 10 -people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1. Teha
2.Syirah
3.Dj
4.Syaiful
5.Iskandar
6.Aidil
7.Natri
8.Kassim
9.Dee
10.mummy ( which is impossible for her to ans all these because she dun blog! haha!)


If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
My mum will be happy to hear her sing chinese songs =)

What is no.2 studying about?
Oh, she's not studying.
She's doing musical with me!
"GREASE"

When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
jUST now,when i meet him and some of GREASE FARM!

What kind of music band does no.8 like?
oBVIOUSLY not techno!

What is no. 10 doin now?
She's washing the dishes and asking me to iron the clothes...

Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
She is sexy for who she is....

Does no.1 had pets?
No she doesn't. But she's afraid of my dog!

Are no.1 and 5 are best friends?
Consider yes...

What colour does no.4 like?
Erm? Brown?
blue??
black?

Where does no.9 live?
TAMPINES lor~

Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
Ah! no la, his like a little brother to me. =)

Talk about something no.1
She is as crazy as me...
But she can be more crazier...
I love her..
But she can be abit blur at times.. haha!
still i dote her!

Where is no.2 studying ?
Didn't i just told just now?

Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
They are both in GREASE FARM~

What is the hobby of no.10?
sINGING...

What is the surname of no.5?
MOHD ISKANDAR BIN AMRI!

Is no.4 single?
HELL NO! HIS attached to NO.2! HAHA!
aND tODAY is their 1 MONTH!

Will you woo no.7?
No! i said i 'm happy being straight!

Does no.6 have any siblings?
Yes ... he has a brother and a sister


I'LL UPDATE ABOUT EVENT AFTER IRONING THE CLOTHES! =)))
EVEN PHOTOS!

No comments: