Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Had vocal rehersals yesterday then its a short break for christmas...
Till 29 Dec its vocal again
and 30th is Dry run...
I'm leaving in the night around 10 plus and take off around 1.30 am
Sigh! its a pity i'm gonna miss all the celebrations with my
Maddness friends..
Classmates.
Grease Farm
Everyone...

BUT I'LL BE BACK!
I'm gonna miss the most will also be........
My syg.... ain't he a doll... =)
He might have temperamental prob.
He might have attitude tht people might get pissed off..
But i'll be just there for him,
just to be there to advise him.
and just to be there to cheer him up
No matter how hard it may/maynot be.




Gosh! i'm heading the road, the field, the gym after grease to lose calories!




The backup singers for GREASE!



oUR VOcal coach.
Irene Jansen




No comments: