Friday, July 17, 2009

Came back for days full of stress, nervousness, happiness and laughter and tears of joy and saddness...

Overall, i shall say...
maybe, god has other plans for me.
or god is trying to tell me that its not my time yet...
so his gving the chance for me to buck up...
therefore, i shall work harder to try for the next season...

i though alot the whole day after i was booted out...
certain things made alot of sense...

i am disappointed at myself too...
i disappointed my dad....
my family...
i disappointed miss irene and phoebe..
i disappointed showchoir..
i disappointed my classmates and friends...
i disappointed madness...
and i disappointed syg too...
in all case where they had high hopes for me to go though the top 24 so they can make banners and become my cheers....
i promised to make it in the top few so to sing syg's favourite song in one of the shows....
but i failed to...
i'm so sorry you guys....


but don't you worry...
i'll buckup myself to prepare more for the next season to come...
more well prepared...
just wait...

at the same time...
i was offered sth else...not in music wise but its somewhere linked...
therefore, i must study hard....

i've let myself down in SI...
i cannot let myself down in my studies this time...
so April kong..., buck up! and wake up! =D
YOU can do it cuz you'll always never say fail or no...



During my time in the stay in camp...
i misses everyone..
and i mean everyone..
esp, my family and syg...
though i was too tired at the end of the day..
i would think of them b4 i go to sleep...


syg,
i wanna thank you for supporting me and giving me the strength to go this far.
instead i felt i've let you down...
but, never i will giveup...
cuz i believe i will make it in the top 24 the next season...
its just not my time for now i think...
though ur far...
though we hardly meet...
but you'll forever always be in my heart... where a place stands and longs for you....

No comments: