Sunday, July 5, 2009

I woke up having a normal body temperature...
After my workout at the gym...
A shower later, fever came back to 37.5 degress...
Oh gosh! then followed by a very very bad upset stomache!




I'm so touched that Phoebe followed me to see the doc yesterday..
Despite the long queue waited in the clinic...
So sweet of you Phoebe...
Not only that, she borrowed me her heels and sequent vest....
Sweet girl....


Syg went back to camp this afternoon....
Its raining man..
Syg, do cover yourself to sleep with your blanket ok..
ITS GOnna be damn cold in the midnight...
Misses and love you...






Speaking about army and botak...
2 of our MADNESS group became one of the army people...
Instead, they are females...
loL!....
I can't wait to see them in webcams or face to face...
Went to see Jasmine's facebook!
Bi kong told me so..
Oh gosh!
loL!!!
I kope some pics from there...
So cute right the both of them.....

THEY ARE NON OTHER THAN

JESSICA AND JASMINE!
BOTH "J"!!
lol!! NO WONDER WANNA SHAVE BOTAK! HAHAH!!!!!!
BUT CUTE LA!!






JASMINE! STOP WEARING SHADES! YOU DON'T HAVE ANYHAIR TO USE THE SHADE TO PULL BACK GIRL! =D

I'm not shy to post their pictures or what..

Instead, i'm glad to hav them as friend go out with them when they' re botak!!!

Cause they are madness! hahaahah! LORVE THEM!!!

anyways, schools staring tml .I hope i dun get worse on my fever or else i can't go to school.... =(

No comments: