Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time CHeck now is 12.49 am..
And i'm left with only 7 hours plus to use the phone till is shut.
till then i'll be away...
A place neither near nor far...
I'm soon be missing my classmates...
missing my lessons...
my course mates...
my sports mates...
my showchoir mates...
my family...
my grease family...
miss irene and phoebe
and not forgetting :Syg...

yEAp,
as much as i want my time to be spent before i go...
i guess its just not it...
it sheds my heart though.

I CAME A Long way,
then came a way of on and off fluS...
and chest prob...
due to flu...

but its' not gonna stop me from where i'm heading too...
Yes, i'm gonna miss you....
and i'll have you with my everytime before i sleep.
i wake up...
just one look at the pictures...
it'll just boost my strength for rounds and rounds...

Bless me and wish me luck..
pray with whatever god your praying to for me...
for i shall return with good news...

No comments: