Wednesday, July 1, 2009



I'm quite in a happy mood despite in a mood of mixed feelings in my mind....
Feeling a little dizzy and sick....
i'll just chuck everything aside and look at the bright side!
I'm shopping!
like really shopping!
with none other than my fashion police!
PHOEBE!
yeap.. thats her... hahah!
We'd shopped for like a black nicey dress....
a leopard top....
a coolourful top to match with a jeans...
a striking pink dress....
AND!
HEELS!
oh my gosh!
oh all my 4 tops!
my heels are like the most expensive ones...
it costs like $53!
bUT THEY are gorgeous....
so spent it....
Then met up with Show choir mates...
Some can't come because they have sth things on...
but we'd still meet up...
had ben n jerrys..
But guys, i'm so sorry i have to be the first one to leave...
something cropped up at home....
some other time ok?
Anyways.......
schools are starting and i just can't wait!
tell me about it...
i'm missing my times in school...
i'm missing my class advisors and other teachers...
i'm missing my classroom...
and most important...
i'm missing my classmates...
Last...
missing syg....
still in camp...
trying his best to have his pull - ups to 7.
or else he and his bunk mates will be confined...
Syg, i believe you can do it....
mentality ok...
mentale...
hehhe!
trust yourself... =D
PICTURES~
















This picture would end up here was becasue it was in DJ's phone...
he showed me and i was shocked having this expression in his phone!
so i'm here to share ...loL!....
the times in grease hahah!


And this is to show how much lorve AND care we have in GREASE!
GREASE PEOPLE....
MEMORIES.... brought back! hahah!





No comments: