Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello Hello!!!!
Today is the last day of Pusa!
Yes all of you are excited!
so am i!
well, i may be chinese but!
i am excited to experience the feeling of celebrating hari raya...
Chinese at BLOOD !
teehee! Ok....
SHUT UP APRIL!
Yeap, its my first time buying Baju
and its my first time celebrating Hari Raya!
Yeahness to me QUICK!!!!!
lOL!.....
Just afew more hours till its time....
I hereby,wish you all....
Selamat Hari Raya!!!
kau segalanya jangan berfikir aku tak phaham aku cakcap.
tapi! aku does!!!!
maka, jangan main main ah!
Later, aku cakcap semuanya di malayu!
Jangan berfikir aku gila
aku mampa ke membuat maka.
Tapi, aku menghendaki masa..... =)
Do i score a "A" in just these sentence?
I hope i do...
hehehe! ok, i dunno what i'm taking from the malay dictionary infront of me..
No, i mean i do...
But i think the words i put together are word by word...
Pardon me by all the weird weird ones k!?
I'll learn more! hahahah!
Ok! HAPPY HAPPY! =)

No comments: