Friday, September 18, 2009



In Life, everyone wants to be born a winner...

But what happens if a winner if not shown?

It'll be known to be hopeless???

What happens if ur called to be hopeless and useless?

Things you've wanted to achieve but in actual fact; you've achieved nothing.

How much does it hurts you when you've tried your best and people just think likewise about you.

What if you've not achieved wat u want in life?

What if there isn't any route for you to go to?

What if you fail?

What if you were not given a chance to speak?

What ifs.....

These are the what ifs you would have to consider....


Lets see,I was badly criticised not by any other people i dunno but by my own dad.


I was badly criticed by how much i've wasted their money and broke their hearts and called a hopeless and useless person.


I was badly criticed being said i over-estimate myself and look down on people when it comes to singing.


I was badly criticed by what i have not achieved anything in life since young.


I was badly lectured for know doing anything good..."N levels failed twice unable to go to sec 5. Nitec years unable to go to poly. Higher Nitec now , with the grade its useless.... How to go to Laselle also u tell me?"


Yeah, these are the things to said not to be achieving in my years....


i was called only to cry


i was called a thick skin for not feeling ashamed...


i was called shameless to think tht the age i am now should be working or in UNI rather than stucked in ITE with nothing.


When it comes to music, i was badly said i think highly of myself.When people praise me , my heads pops out of the hard shell and can fly ....Singapore Idol not being able to make it to the top 24 was a disgrace.....


All these were all lectured and criticed in less then 30 mins in the car....


I was hurt and depressed and teared.


Not that i wanna tear to show sympathy but i am utterly hurt and devastated by the words he said towards me...


All the things he told me off.....what makes him think it doesn't occured to what i've thought about it too.....


He just didn't wanna hear my say thats all.....Then came my mum who tries to cushion the matter to me but it didn't work. It became worse....I've just got no one i could turn to...


I just felt lost and teared like how i teared back then when i was full of insecurities....


No comments: