Saturday, September 19, 2009

I just realise that after so much....
I've only been whining and whining...breaking down in a breakage pipe.
WTF... tell me i am whining.
yes i am....
I always hear people complaining about their interllectual problems
and gives advice
In the end
my problems are the same as their...
I came across thinking why can't i put the advice i gave to them into mine?
Yes, situations are diff
but still in the end...
you'll have to SUCK IT UP!
and accept the negative vibes.....


I don't know how many times i have to tell myself to wake up
Cause i am no longer young anymore...
not saying i'm very old cuz i still look 19 or 18 better still haahha!!!!
But to talk about career wise...
i'll have to think up ahead...
i cannot always have studies and studies in my mind...
knowing books of theories kills the hell out of me though i like to see books...

Sometimes being a retard ain't so bad after all.
Cuz we won't have feelings or many shits to think about but just being retards....
But do you know, being retards has feelings too?
Though they look , act and sound retard but they are clever too...
its just a matter of time they need to adverb to the social life...
Like Handicapped people.
They may have disablility somewhere than the normal people.
But they've achieved so much more than us normal people.
Because they are strong inside...
Therefore, we should learn from them...
After all the notes from the tagboard and msges from natri...
I teared cuz i understand some of their situation...
And felt like as if i was them then to give them advices like tht too..
that in return they'd do for me too...
I'd shall learn to suck it up...
Grow up girl...
U cannot depend on anyone but yourself...


No comments: