Friday, September 18, 2009


I spent my day at home only till then in the evening i went for training just to sit around...Seriously, the team needs to step up...I'm so afriad....But i think i'll just come up next weeek to see how it goes....


I've spoke to her.To see how things goes about u.


Well, true enough, she was speechless.At least there is a point to prove to her. That you are not nothing.That your something to me.Something that makes me feel and understand why i love ya so much which things cannot just explains why seeing it.They'll not only have to see to believe but to know to believe.... Lets just say its the first step.....But i dunno whats coming up next. I would love to talk to ya face to face though... =)

I don't know , but i see things far.....how we go. But it all sums to the end.....I'd see myself with u sitting by the beach with no worries on a holiday so on so forth....just to feel the breeze that brushes through our face.

I dunno about this. But here's a little sum up of a few words....


I'm shag and tired after reading the english malay words on the dictionary.....hah! Thanks to Junior Hyekel for it. =) Lights out!


There's no easy way to figure out


What everything we plan gets turned around


Nothing accidental gotta doubt to an end


so why'd the things never end the way you think


they're gonna be


If all of its sure


is that no one knows it


Dont be to quick to decide


cause everything can change


when you least expect it


cant stop but you cant control


everything can change


no you cant prefect it


somethings you cant explain

No comments: