Monday, May 7, 2007

Bloody shit day!

I am practically moody the whole day! Darn it....**** ah....
First started of with the 3D project..None like wanna do with me, i mean why shld i ask.if they wanna do with me they will say. So nvrmind, i'm a loner, i sat i side thinking of my storyboard. Then one of my classmates took my hp away, then they denied.Like wth la! i no mood to play such things oh! But they returned when they saw my face.

Second thing was, the basketball thingy. There is no training today, so me and a malay classmate of mine played bball with some guys i know. Then came the basketball girls team wan. I felt totally Demoralised when we played the game. They were like sooooo pro oh!!!!!!! i am not even half of them....

Then, meetup with Jasmine, Anthony, Edwin, Landy, Michelle they all.... Ran afew rounds, did afew crunches and pumping...Head to CAFE 1 to eat. Got to Know Michelle like today, then she and i were like laughing very loudly in the cafe, till jasmine and the rest changed table...sigh! hahah! but was hilarious aH.....

Third thing, here i am busy revising my DMT and NMS so wld not to be disturbed. And there my mother came in and asked about my HP and video stuff....**** oh i am , so pissed with her tht i gave her attitude....what to do la...she is always there hogging about my hp. Damn fedup with her.....How i wish i nvr faced shitty problems like tht !

Dunno what will happen tml, tml shall be a busy day...then ends off with netball training.


ApRiL oUt!

No comments: