Saturday, May 5, 2007

Muahahahah!!!!!

Thanks guys, Jasmine, Jessica, Del, Jiekie, Amy, Edwin , Anthony. Esp, Jasmine setup the blog hahaah!Hahah! it was unexpected that your made a blog for me ahahahah!!!!! It was a very hard time waiting for me heh ahahah! i tot of having a blog but no time to set 1 up ahahahahh!!!! lameshit!.....

Yesterday ran into 2 stupid shitty incident ahah!.... Was walking beside Vivian at tampines mall then all of a sudden , this 30 plus yr old shoot and then winked at me....my god!!!!
The second incident was at Khatib taking train to Yishun. Then this nigre approached me and say my attire is cool...hahaha! an fbt shirt and shorts say i am cool....lol! asked all stupid qns...and he looked very qi ko bei!!!! ahahahaha!!!! darn man!...

ONCE AGAIN THANKS GUYS!!!! MUACKS!!!!


ApRiL OUT!

No comments: