Saturday, May 5, 2007

Boring day~

Meet up with my classmates. Vivian and Meiluan for an afternoon swimming session at ANG MO KIO swimming complex. Though i wld see my dear cuz he said so but dunno wat time. Swam dunno how many laps , breaststroke ah, freestyle...tired! loL!!! Ltr tht went to AMK hub ta have our dinner at mos burger then meet patricia. We walked around AMK hub looking for clothes, acessories.Saddist, i did not buy any cuz i dun feel like spending money hhaha!!!....
Went back home, my secondary skl mate ,Khoon Hoe, came over to my house to do some mike test....He told me alot about lasselle thingy requirements to go there....i listen le hor, i very scared eh!!!! hahahah!!!!! what theory must have max, grade8 a portforlio, basic stuff ...alot ah!!!! i hear liao i very scared...hmm, but nvr see him for so long le....he changed alot...but 1 thing he did not change is his height! heheheh!!! i'm so evil!!! ahahah! k la...tml then update somemore....loL!!!!!

No comments: