Tuesday, May 15, 2007

KukU Day or what!?

Today skl as per normal.


HAD lessons from 8 to 4.30.



Lesson ends earlier at around 3.30pm.


Saw Jesmong, Xuan , Kai and Angela.Sat with them, talk shit and at the same time study for my class test 2 DMT!!!! Drat!, this time i cannot fail sial! if i fail hor! my DMT cannot make it liao!!!!!



Saw Anthony and Edwin. Said tht the skl gym is open till 6. So we went there. I ran 2.5 Km on the track, while Edwin and Anthony did some machine over there hahaha!!!!



Jamine came! and we headed to the stadium. Sigh! today ran very little. 6 rounds only. No oil to pump it up le hahaha!!!!Today did some stupid walk on the track! damn kuku ah! Did the Big walk walk! walk till my calves suan. Butt tight! sial!!!! ahhahah!!!!



sat down awhile, headed to Cafe 1 to have dinner... Funny, i did not finish my Ban Mian today other than cuz its noodles cannot eat too much in the night or else it will not digest well..... Took many many pictures hahahah!!!!




Went back home, bathe. Chat with Alex on msn. haha! his body not bad eh~ look like Lee Xiao Long....Stayed so far. Toa Payoh! Told him can take 31 straight bus, dunno he siad wat very long. He look dunno what bus to lavender take train to tanah merah then 31 to skl. hahaha! so funny.....Then continued studying....*tsk tsk.....



Tml shall be nt a tough day. Cuz lesson starts at 12.30 pm. Muahahahahah!!! yeah!!! can sleep later le!!! ahhah! Then comes training, Adeline says tht whoever dun comes to training shall be kicked off from the team...sian~ well, at least i come hahaha!!!!... Oh yah! have ta bring the Bibs tml, or An Qi will kill me! not only her, but the team hahah!!! So forgetful i am hahah!!


Now waiting for him to call me... i wonder hoe many days will he not bother calling me.


It sounds as if i did sth wrg like tht. But! i'm innocent!!! Worse part! i had 1 bloody nightmare.

I dreamt tht he 2 timed me, then i cried like hell in my sleep sial.*though i am half awake...loL!! stilll.......watever the case....i shall wait....

here are some pic i got from Jasmine...heee...




Had this taken on our last trip to Sentosa B4 they got sunburned!Kua kUa Kua!!!


My Birthday Cap hahah!!!


Did the xi nu ai le( happy, angry, sad, excited!) lol! i look soooo retard!



Retarded Faces as you can see hahah!!!



Held behind bars for commiting a crime!


Stressed not only in studies, but after what loads of things had happened
Destress me!!!!!




Is this sinful or wat? i doubt so, cuz its fake, cun you see??? hah!


I'm an Angel!!! yeah!?Tsk! face too big liao! haha!


Taken at Cafe 1



Taken when the sun's setting!!! All sweating!



















No comments: