Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I had a bad day!!!

Mamamiah! Came early for SWI today so praticed my shooting skillsa!
Then its time for physical! Whoo! Miss Eunice made us ran 1 round go up the staircase till the 4th floor 2 times and ran 1 round again.Tiring! Played basketball with my classmates the guys loL!!! so funny la they all....Suaning me here and there, said i cannot catch the ball cuz my bust big ah heavy ah...lol!!! Smuack them ah!!! Bathe, eat then went up for NMS. wAS EXHAUSTED ah today so while doin my practical work, i was actualy dozing off! hahah! coola huh! siao!
Lesson finish liao, time for DMT PHASE TEST! I FLUNK I TELL you!!! XUETE!!!! this cun be man!!!!
Went down to meet Hui pING and the est at cafe 1. Go up indoor sports hall to warm up ,ball handling so on and so forth. Coach came, made us play a few rounds of game. Then de AJ team came, whooo! tall and slim sial!!! Most important, they are fast muan!!!! Ltr part played as GD, i got agitated when there was 2 times i cannot smack the ball away from de tall GS!!! so fedup i stumped my feet....!!! ahahha! so fuanni!!!!
ohhh!! Miss Nyoe got herself injured and was sent to the hospital. Hope she is alright!!!!
Damn shagged now, played game whoooo fun!! hahaha!!!! got home with blisters and old wounds...ohk ohk..enough saying...Chao!

ApRiL oUt!

No comments: