Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blog blog blog!

Monday
Netball competition. My team got in 3rd. Its a sad thing for all of us. Something may have went wrg. I think i know but i'm not gonna say. But Team 1 got in Champion, and thts a good thing.Had dinner with some of them then went home.

Tuesday
Nth on... lesson as per normal. NO netball training. Weird la. Stayed in skl to study with Mong Baba, Kai, xuan, Edwin, Anthony. Waited for Jasmine's training to end. Her training ended late. But we still had our dinner in skl. Then the cafe was about to close. The bangalah worker came and said to Mong Baba, hello brother we are closing already. pLS LEAVE NOW pls. Lol!!! his accent so heavy tht, we followed his accent. very bad right we....heee...sorry! Went home, chat with him. Sth nearly happen man! i shall not elaborate. Jas and Joanne were on msn to calm me dwn? Wellm my classmate too. Pei wen thanks.

Wednesday
cAME TO SKL foR CCA medAL. Went for my phase test. Then i am free. Met up with Jasmine then played bball all the way to 7 like tht. In between came xuan, kai, Mong Baba, jeff and Poh wen.Terence came by, cuz he did not know tht bball training was cancelled. Then came Yvonne, a new fren i made. Well, actually seen her quite a no. of times, but talked to her the first time yester day ahah! Went to had dinner in skl. Po Wen let me hear this gabsby song. And i kinda like hooked to this song now...loOl! okay la, not quite but will hump abit here and there...loL! Took pics while waiting for the bus. Oh ya! Did pumping!! Not many but tiring! Know why!? cuz Jas taught me another pummping style for tri ceps so my shoudler and chest will not become built. She tot me the one tht dragon boats are doin. Cat stratch huh... ya...diff man! can do with leg open or close de hahah! My body is like a guys body le lah!!!! i'M SO so afraid!!!! Went home did a little more of triceps pumping.

Thursday
Woke up damn early in a blury state, seeing the weather so shiok with big big sun! But i cun get up! Why!? it was because of the pumpings and cat stratch. Boths arms are aching, but not very bad la. Was not able to went for a swim cuz my mom want us to go temple with her. While was at the temple, it was freaking hot i tell you. I kept sweating maaannN!!!!
Came home, bathe again. Wait for JAS , xuan, kai they all to finish training. Watch dvd, sleep awhile on the sofa ahah! Then meet them at tampines. We watched SHREK 3! lAME yet funny. Storyline ok ba. Giggling non-stop la. Watch finish liao, Jas,Xuan and kai went to Suntec to meet ping and swan . They were there to look for jessica. Too bad i cun cum, if not i wld be so much fun taking pics! Took some pics at the mrt platform. HAHAHA! Jas, got her paddle, they amde me pose like a dragon boater. so paiseh la. I not dragon boat they ask me pose. I'm a POSER!! ARGH!!!!!!Came back home had dinner. Went out with my mum and sis. Bought myself 2 dry fit shirts haahh! My sis then told me tht she made spoil my DC bag. i was like, huh!!! then wad bag do i bring for the penang trip!!! loL! my mum was lookin at deuter bags at Sports link. She was surprised to see how ex and small it was compared to DC. loL! yeah! gonna buy a bagpack. lOl! spacious one. wHILE i was outside. My classmates, pei shan and vivian called and aske dabout me and him. I nearly tot he 2 timed me le. Cuz we both had lots of probs yet to solved cuz he does not wanna bring it up or talked about it. Shit him... Sigh! i am in a difficulty situation too.... i dunno how to say. But they said it was not him lor. ok then. Came back home. study my thoery. Damn stressed la can. STRESS SSTRESS STRESS....
doin pumping and crunches b4 i go to sleep TATA!

Tml will be another day of bball....so anyone out there who wana play bball, feel free to some down from 1 to 6 plus. wILL be at the CE bball court playin. SEe ya who ever wanna come! loL!

ApRiL oUt!

No comments: