Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Deary coach is sleepin during a sports talk!



Pei Wen is sleeping lol!





















Monday




Lesson as per normal.






Had lessons till 4 plus. Went for basketball self training with swan. Played Basketball with Jing Xian and Zhiliang's group of friends.






Was like supppose to have basketball trainig de...but it was replaced by IVP basketball girls training. sad la! WELL, more than 10 came..their mo qi not bad la...i say....sigh! if only simei ite team is like tht! TSK TSK.......












Went home...watched tv slacked awhile...






hmm, sth happened... i dunno wat to say la....






Its just tht why cun i express how i wann feel?






Why cun u just respect tht!?






Doesn't mean u are older than me i have to respect and listen to you






Then my pride goes where?






My point of view goes where...?






In my dream is it?






Crazy foola.....


















Tuesday












Started on FLASH liao! actually quite interesting de leh.. except de pen tool...so damn irritating...






okay watever the case i will have to score very gd marks in my practical and theory...this is like the last chance for me to retrieve myself in scoring well marks....












Went for SICT MEETING.






Will be having SICT camp next week from 27, 28, 29sept






HAVE TO BUY A NEW BIG BAG!






OLD ONE SEEMS TO SHAGG LE! LOl!!!






I may BUY DIADORA! ahhaha!!!












Went to serangoon to do ma facial...






Aunty Zoanne picked and picked my white heads...pain eh! well...better than i wun have to ren the white heads on my face anymore!! the most my face will swell and look ugly for a few days...sigh!!!!












Aites! gonna sleep liao! tml training!!!












JIAYO OH GIRLS!!!!






JIAYO APRIL!!!!!! =)


















hOh ya! these are the picks we took last friday at KINOKUNIYA!!! every passerby sees us or other ppl laughin at it...they went to try after we left esp the couple! ahhah!
























No comments: