Saturday, September 1, 2007

Friday 31st August

Did not went to skl ta study, cuz SW was like cancelled. Therefore i was not able to play street soccer with my group of malay guys...sigh! but we made a promise and tht was to play next week! haaha! nice right! i love this kind of bonding man! CUZ I'M NOT RACIST! hahaah!

wanted to wake up at 8 and go swimming but i woke up at 10 instead loL!....
Meet Adeline 12.30pm in skl to train our bball. Swan was supposed to join us too but she has her presentation to fiinsh so we head off after our lunch....

The sun was very nice! i say its super nice despite the clouds!
Xiao wei came, then Swan , then Hui ping.. PLus, an unknown guy was playing alone. So we played 3 on 3 ! ahaha! farnnie ah!
lOL!
Swan was there to guide me....which way to go which not to do...
I had it in my head...but still gong gong sometimes... THTS why my name is DA MONG! hahaha! so long no one called me tht le after netball trainings and competition ahah!
Xiao Wei injured her knee and ankle again.... we went stunt , because we dunno what to do.
We tot she tore her ligament! but heng she said it was not. she was shouting in pain ah! i got very frighten eh!
becuz b4 she fell on the floor, i went to defend her...
but she said it was not my fault. Because b4 i go in contact with her, her knee gave way...
but i still feel abit NEI JIU...
all of them kenna buang by me hahaha! sorry guys!

Swan and Xiao wei were there to pin point my mistakes...
Xiao wei sat dwn appointing me....while swan callin out...ask me to eat space!!!! april !!!! this APRIL! THT! AHHAHAHA!! nice la..!!!!

went ta bugis ltr....
there was this ang mo speaking couple....talking with all the F words here and there....
and they were smoochin ahahah! smooch here and there....
Swan took a pic of them arh! loL!...so hilarious...
went to look for my swimming costume. was not able to find the one i like....so took the orange strip one. no size of mine! took another one oh! sian!!!!!

went ta eat KFC FOR dinner with swan and Jenna.
Xiao wei had 7th month dinner. While Adeline went home for dinner...
we talked alot....nonosense and important stuff here and there la hahah! so farnie...
Went home...slack slack ...


SATURDAY 01 sept 07
woke up early with muscle aches !
did hoouse chores and went market with my mum and sis.
Leavin house for swimming lessons le....
chao...!




SWAN AND XIAO WEI! THANKS FOR GUIDING ME !
ADELINE AND HUI PING *UNKNOWN GUY.
THANKS FOR PLAYING BBALL TOGETHER ! =)

No comments: