Monday, October 13, 2008

First of school...
New modules....
First Aid la,
Business Communication la,
Fitness fundamentals la,
Ya nope....

first module/ lesson of the day.....FIRST AID......
sitting on the floor listen to lectures.
Kinda bored ...
then tht boredem lead to me missing my GREASE people being it either Main cast or ENSEMBLES... i miss of you guys.....

Lesson ended early at 3.
Went straight to CEMTA .
Met up with Aidil and Natri.
Went for lunch and head back to CEMTA.

World Skill Rehersals...
Things which happened today was one tht i could roughly foresee it happening. Because the person seems to be not his/ her normal self.
i dunno where shall i start.
I shall say my overall conclusion. Everyone's to be blame.
Being it in her/his fault. No one is at a winning state.
We just have to be open about what we wanna say/ feel....
I shall not further interprete it. =)
Times with him/ her was a memorable one i shall say. but he/her has to change.

No comments: