Saturday, October 18, 2008

Woke up early damn morning, ma body sense tells me i'm gonna be having fever from today.
True enough i had.
Body aching, with bad sore throat and flu.Makes me feel miserable.
But i ain't gonna be home early. Being home early makes me feel more exhausted...
Todays' rehersal spirit was low during the first half till Tony was PISSED....
We got our moods together. Egos outside and free inside the room. hahah!
Then comes the dance.Same dance as per normal.
,Dee,Nat, me, Isk ,syirah, Aidil and Syaiful went to Airport to have our dinner.
Syaiful and Syirah left ltr that.
Then slack at viewing mall...
HAD ALOT of laughters and qns and loads ya know.
AND now am back home updating my blog.
then i shall head to sleep after taking my medicine. Not feeling welll......

Yesterday was the bad day ever.
News of our big brother "Umar" may not be performing in grease because of his attachments .
Ya we cried alot.
His likE a big big brother to us all....
he care for us etc etc...
He may not hang out with us as often after rehersals...but we do love him to the max.........
Those tht were close with him. THOSE tht danced /worked with him cried.
I myself couldn't hold my tears from the start.But i pulled it together because of what Teha says: "if he sees you cry, he would feel more bad of himself."
yap, it was hard to accept.
Not saying his totally out, but they are still pending on whether the company allow to let him leave early etc etc.......

I do really hope no one will be quiting any more. Its so saddening to see so little people staying. Dun say the cast ppl but the ensembles....
Many people are leaving because of money prob.
I know how you guys feel. Your take up your time to come for rehersals rather than working an earn money.
But dun becoz of money yet being banked into your a/c your angry therefore , you quit.
There are ways....
If so , your wanting to have the money than to enjoy the passion of what your doing.
I dunno.... but i do wish not to see anyone quiting already.



I missed mY Netballers girls alot.
I missed all the trainings i had with them and my basketballers.....
I do not know what they are thinking now.
They may be thinking i'm being iresponsible for not turning up the trainings etc etc.
All i can say was sorry....
I am willing to run up and down for trainings and rehersals but i can't.
I'm so tight now tht i cun breath.
sLEEPIng late...etc etc...
I really do hope you guys wld understand and talk to me when ya see me in skl k. =)
Love you guys. =)

No comments: