Monday, October 20, 2008

A msg to both team mates of basketball and netball.
You can say i'm selfish.
But i do have to say sorry to you guys.
I missed my netballers....
Love you all.....
Sent a text to Coach Yunyun today.
She replied me textes tht made me went speechless....
i just felt i've let her down for sure.
I'm so sorry.

I'll come support you guys as and when i am free to come down.
Ah bao, a promise from me to you to play netball polite next year! =)
so must come back ok! haha!


Went to meet Isk, Daen, Aidil, Nat, Dee, Sabri, Sylvia, Raihan.
Hang around at dhouby ghaut loL!.
Had loads of fun =)

Hoh ya, there are some people who are so kaypo in relationships tht doesn't bother about them.
Yes give advice but tht person is like aiming everyone like saying she's not scared loL!.
Dun be a big head saying yor not scared or sth then act when sth happens. Seriously , even i! would think twice before i say the word i'm not scared to other people for any reason. Cuz even if i do, i'd be responsible for whats gonna happen. So young girl, choose your words wisely and that goes to everyone or whoever tht reads my entry today loL!. Serious! i'm serious doks!

Grandpa have yet been out from hospital. Tot he can be discharged.
When mama told me he has to go for a scan in his brain, i'm so afraid and worried for him. That if anythings gonna happen to him. I'll be the first to look after him other than grandma and my mama and aunty and uncles.
One thing i'm so damn proud of my grandpa was, he has quit smoking for god sake!
loL!
The moment the doc told him to stop.
The totally stopped! like not even one!!!!
i'm so damn one.
This kind of person , i must really admire and adore alot!


And to grease ppl.
I do hope you guys come for rehersals for money, but come for the passion of wat your doing.



Pics will be updated when i'm free.

No comments: