Sunday, October 12, 2008

Went to school again for vocals. Alot were late loL!....
Went straight to watch Theatre performance. One of the main cast was TONY.
He acts as a Petula Pufferfish. Cute sial! And its a female character. loL!>...
Joakim was a side cast as a police chief. But not good looking. normal looking guy. but my meimei (Diyanah) liked it haha!!!!!

We went to Vivo to watch movie.
Syaiful, Isk, Aidil, Natri and me accompanied Dee till 8 plus cuz our movie starts at 8.55pm. LOl!
sAt outside vivo rooftop! played lots of stupid games i tell ya!

Eagle Eye was a not bad movie...
I don't understand how SYAIFUL! CAN ACTUALLY FELL ASLEEP !
Isk and me and Aidil and Nat were so enthu about wats next! god! loL!......
Ltr tht, we met up with Daen afte his work and toob cab home.
Isk sat the same cabbie as me.. =)
While, Daen, Aidil , Nat and Syaiful sat the same cab. Cab fare was not tht ex. lOL!....

SChools starting already.
And our time spent with the grease cast will not be as often as during the holidays already....
I'm gonna miss you guys alot....
Think of your during lessons. Before sleep and eating time k...
shit also will think of you guys! ahhaha!

No comments: