Saturday, October 25, 2008

This is natri! A girl that shows concern for everyone =)

Just look at this pup's teeth!



Look whose there trying to fit in the photo! kaka!










I just love this pic where all of us acting retarded!


Went to watch ITEsc basketball match after skl at indoor.
I suddenlt felt so left behind. Guess i so long nvr see them or interact with them so it felt so cold.
Seeing how the players plays on court, makes me miss all the hard lovey traiinngs i used to had.
It feels soooo weird when i dun get to suffer all the hard trainings.



Nanana ku niang! its the worse slacking outing ever after rehersal.
A somehow debate meet up session has ended. and another one coming up.
We just came and sat .now....just left like that.
I dun understand. Just get facts right before saying anything.
i'm not tht kind of person where youcan just easily throw your tamper/tantrum at me.
Owing you a story. Yes i will tell, cun you just wait.
It sounds as if i dun tell ya anything like tht.
Wanna talk to you. You damn hell walk away.
FINE.. BE IT..






dAEN! nvr see you for a few days . I'm missing ya alot!!!!
mISSES! come back ok! Hope your mummie's fine =)
Syg, hope your grandfather is alright. =)
I would not like to see a whole damn prob comin up in this new family of mine. Dun start up as a cycle again.












No comments: