Friday, October 31, 2008

What day was yesterday?
Performance day......
Morning Had band performance in skl.
kNOW WHAT our band name called?
CMI!
It stands for "Cannot Make It."
KAKAkaK! na la~ its "Chinese Malay Indian"
Why eh?
Cuz our pianist is an indian,guitarist is a malay, drums and bassist and me (vocalist) are chinese.
Hhahaha!
I had a hard time singing yesterday.
Vocal chords have not recover and here am i still singing.

After that, rush down to suntec for ITE AWARD Show.
ME and majority of the G family performed.
DJ was not there, cuz he had high fever.
After performance went to eat at MAKAN SUTRA.
tHE tEmptation of goin clubbing is there. bt ney, too tired to go too.


~Friday~
Performed at NYP. the venue is at Library cafe haha!
So farnie!
I sung so safetly tht i dared not belt my vocals cuz it went sqeaking when i was rehersing/ doin sound check. loL! Thats how scary it went.
I guess after this performance. I'll just have to rest and drink more water already. Or else it'll be permanent. =(

The worse thing was! i left my fav high heels there!Not at the library , but the Canteen SeaT!
God! i'm so blur and forgetfulL!!!!!
tht heels me fav, cuz its high! and now its lost.
Oh well, i'll gotta buy another one b4 comin sat for deepavali performance.
Grease rehersal again yeah! can see G family again. =)


Teha, and Dee is sick.
Dee's conditions seems to be worse. hope she's fine and get well soon.
Teha kena high fever.
While DJ is recovering from fever.
Hope these people get welll soon... =)
Ah light!, i'll upload pictures when i'm damn free.....

No comments: