Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm just gonna blog a little before i leave ma house to Grandma's house.
It's been awhile since i went there.
iTS MY SECOND update of the day so i just dropped by to talk more.

Slept the whole afternoon.
Man, you wun know how exhausted am i.
And loads of things been running in through my mind the whole day.

Just dun understand the conflicts that are running in grease.
This just sucked to the core fuckers....
Not tiring of arguements and dislikements huh ?
Y cun we all just stay under one family HAPPILY! ARESSHOLES!
Aren't family suppose to be like, after a quarrel, whats' passed has passed and lived on happily with the people around you?
Hala! SA LA MY COMB OK! (my language)
enough is enough..
we used to be a big family living under CEMTA.
now is like a family but sticking to small small clans. hah!
Yulk~ ain't tht ugly.
Tell me about it people.
This conversation is open to everyone who sees my update.
TAG anything you feel like saying.
I wun hold grudges against you unless your talking bullshit.



mIISs you netballers......
Miss all the hard core training i love~
miss my classmates...
eddie the monkey.
shane the smelly
muhairin the hairin. ( loL! dunno wat to say)
Izzudin the boy next door with curly hair.
Khalil the boy with cute face hah!
yURI the boxer
If anyone else i miss.
i just love you all........

No comments: