Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rainy day makes my day feel blue...
Hah! Blue on a wednesday....

Things around me seems to be diff now..
The people i used to hang out with after school where we normally go town to walk around. had dinner at far east plaza....
or maybe meet on sundays...
or maybe meet up to study....
or maybe watch soccer matches...
These things i had with them seems to be no more....
lesser....
i dunno
Every now and then, i followed them...i felt as if i am not wanted or maybe like i'm just a stalker that follows around.
Honestly....they might be guys...
but i really do love having them around....
But now adays....all they do was saying i've changed....dun wanna talk to them....
all i said was sorry and the opposite of what they say...
Till i got so pissed and dunno what to do that i end up not talking to one of then.
ANd that person was the one i trusted so much...the one that i used to talk to him about my problems ....
the one that i treat like a brother....
After my last lesson...i left class just like tht without saying a good bye to them....
Straight away go home under the dark cloudy sky....
As coz there weren't anyone in the bus....i slowly teared a little ...feeling so heart broken.
How i wish things were the same as before....
the times we went out...
the times we quarrelled happily
the times we studied together...
Could you guys remembered the times?????
I GUESS NOT.
say me for me such a merajuke.
say me for being such an emotional girl
say me for for being such an arrogant person whom doesn't wanna talk to people...
(which is sooo not true)
I'm just being who i am...and not being able to fit in at this point of time.

No comments: