Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Syg made my day =))



Went to meet him. But i was 5 mins late haha!

Went to watch MADAGASCA! it was nice...

Went to slack at STARBUCKS and then head home.



Then when i got home. I wanted to use com. But because my laptop was down, so i've gt no choice but to use my living room's desktop.

Mom came making a hell lot of noise tht i took out the switch which was for the cam. Dad came asking hwat happened. i kept quiet. my mum went saying i was mumbling all the way.I cun quarrek wiht my mum infront of him cuz he will thinks i was at fault and wanna rebel so ya i kepy quiet. My mum continues making noise say i use the com la take up the space la. K, fine... i went to switched off the desktop. She went saying :"not happy is it?"

then, my dad came asking what happened again. and shouted oi~

so i said. i nvr do anything. then started scolding me why use the com. bla bla bla....

then started asking me where is his laptop's wire? (coz his laptop was just beside the desktop)

i said i dunno becoz i did not touched his. i said it was mummy who touched it so obviously i dunno where.

Then he asked me to put back.

My mum then say just put the wire back. KNS! she was the one who took it why cun she say she took it out?

i knows its nearby but i dun wanna put it back. if not it shows tht i was the one who touched it.

But i dun wanna offend tht old man. i put it back.

Pissed , that what ever my mum came to me after tht i couldn't be bothered to reply her.

Next day, she helped me asked his fren to fixed my laptop for me.

things went as per normal.

I wun say sorry to her. coz sorry does not work as once awhile we wld quarrel. why say a sorry when we everytime quarrel.Unless its my fault. i will say so =)



Syg and i had a qns and ans at starbucks.....he was quite non-sansical haha!

before answering a qns , will have to sing "GENIE IN THE BOTTLE" chorus song first haha!!!! GONG GONG RIGHT! LOl!....

iT look gong gong but it spicies life haha!



Though last night he was not there but he actually tried to chilled my down .

What made me touched was when he sent me a texted message this morning.

Made me shed tears while bathing, haha!!!!

Sweet of him....

But kakakak!!!! his good at words huh....sweet talk him.







After school.....went to meet DJ and Aidil.

Went to Ehub and have GELARE cuz its tuesday. Dee and Dan were suppose to come but their busy.

Had our GELARE.

it rained...

DJ went to meet his cousin.

As rain had stopped, we went to PASIR RIS Beach. Took loads of pictues.....Fun.....

Will go to the beach soon....

Cause its peaceful!!!! yeah!!!!!

SO PEACEFUL!





Till my lappie is fixed... i'll update with pictures and videos...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUI MIN.. =)

No comments: