Monday, November 3, 2008



See this lovely boy beside me smiling. =))

Don't i look like a red ninja turtle?












Its been a week since i updated my blog.
I had the most tiring week.
But thats not the end of it.
There's more....
Voice went cracking again. haha! guess i gotta rest.
School work, i ain't doing well either...
Buck it up april! damn you sucked!
I'll just have to say.
In this world , there are people who does not think riGHT.
There are people who does things not even before thinking.
Vengence are out there everywhere....
But hey~! can i ask these people a question?!
Why go all the way like this, doing vengence because of hate?!
Does it benefit you in anyway???
Well, maybe it does.
It does make you happy seeing the person you hate suffer.
By doin all this what do you gain? tht person like you? that person thanking you?
If you think that person has done lots of things to you.
Why not let GOD to settle for him/her.
who knows bad hell will fall upon him/her?
Wats so good about feeling sooooo much hate in you?
Come on people.
Live happily.
Everyone has bad falls...
Just face it.
I had it not once but a few times.
I let it by as time goes by.
I guess......because there will be sth good ahead for me.
So stay happy.
NOT! EVILY HAPPY. =)

No comments: