Saturday, November 29, 2008

Woala!!!!
tODAY WAS an ok day .... though the weather's hot ( in the afternoon)

SURPRISINGLY!!!!!!
i WOKE UP AT 8 AND went for an hour jog...
I run damn slow... for an hour! hahaha!!!!
But i gotta get use to it.
Get back my stamina and to the size of not too fat size....
I so gain weight le....
Deathening i tell yoU!
Anyways...
went back to skl for rehersal
SURPRISINGLY AGAIN!!!!!!!
5 OF USE TURNED UP ONLY!
Dee, Teha, Yaqin, Daen and mua~
HOW PATHETIC CAN IT BE!
I came was because i tot this rehersals for the alumni's too so we can help them and us too....
so wth! it was!
we end up watching the videos tht were taken a mth ago... damn funny.
Then we walked to simei aand had lunch.
Daen wne tto work while Yaqin went home
The 3 powerpuff girls of us stayed at tarbucks and slacked....
This guy that i know tht works there asked for my no.
At first i tot he was jokin. But he came to me and say his serious haha!!!!
I was like eh.... no way....
But he reacted fast saying he gotta get back to work and there he went haha!guess his shy also la...
But neh....still i'm gonna reject... TEEEEEKEKKKKKKk~~~~!!!
yA KNOW WHY?
dunno right?
I ALSO DUNNO!!!...
hah! simple! cuz i'm not interested ......SORRY!
My grease family shld know why.. Esp ISK! hor GONG GONG! =)

Dan (Dee's boyfriend) picked us up and went to Pasir ris PASAR MARLAM!
SURPRISINGLY AGAIN! iTS DAMN SMALL!!!!!!
tHEY THEN decided to go to vivo city.
While i said i'll head home...
But they talk and talk me out till i said... OUHK LA~ AHA!
Dan and Dee picked me up from my house and we all head down.. Halfway it went jammed!
Watched fireworks the head home....
Thanks for the ride D&D!!!!! Love ya'lll!!!!!!
AITE! GOTTA STUDY!
ZoOoOoOMmMmMm!

No comments: