Thursday, January 1, 2009


1ST JAN 2009!


Its the first day of Jan 2009!

A new day !

A new Start!

A new beginning!
A new,

A new,

A new!


Ain't it that exciting?

It's the first day of a new year and i am sleeping at home practically the whole day till dinner...

No one called me out or even called me on the phone.... =( sad right. hah! just j/k.


The new start and i shall have new resolutions this year. I'm so excited looking forward to this year.

Though i may be turning 21 thats the fact! but i'm still 19 at young! whooowahhah!!!!!


Looking at the times i had in 2008 days.

BRINGS ME BACK TO THOSE WONDERFUL BYGONE DAYS! (awww....~)

haha! SYaiful, does these sentence sound familiar haha!

In the year 2008 .

I made new friends.... being it in my sports....

my new classmates

and not forgetting,

new grease farm!

Maddness! not forgetting them too!!!!!!!!

Of course there are ups and downs...

in quarrels....

mishaps.

understanding.

Being it in friendships. But in relationships too..

I've lost the one whom i've been wating for practically close to a year ...

But! i'm lucky to find another one whom i can share, care and be there for tht person. same as tht person for me too.

And now, we're just taking things slowly with who i am dating now.



Despite the tough times i've been through in studies..

i'm happy that i have friends who lend a listening ear to my problems...

i'm happy taht i have a good lecturer who has high hopes and never give up on me.


Resolutions are just resolutions~

that are what your aiming for every year.

But having piling up all these resolutions depends on whether you want to look forward to it.

I may or may not reach tht goal i aim.

But i'm gonna pile it up as a reminder for myself... =)


RESOLUTIONS FOR 2009!

1.Having to lose weight by april

2.Continue with my sports

3.Having to handle my time management

4.Get a Driving license

5.Improve in my grades

6.DUN BE LAZY!

7.A new start for sth. =)

8.More opportunities in outside performing/musicals.

9.less worries.

10. being less argumentative

11. can't think now. (nonsense)

12. BE able to think what i want in future. hohoh!



Like i say, resolutions are just a list of what i want in mind. But it depends on if i want to work on it anot. =)

Well, after looking at these list...

I believe i can achieve it =)

I have found both friendship and love.

I do hope, it'll sustain and never have a fullstop.

All the best to everyone whoom i know....




Aite, gtg now... rehersals tml and sat.

Moving back to my scripts.

Chiao... =)










































































No comments: