Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My left lashes has prob. SEPEK!!!!






I had my day yesterday.
Went for visiting again in the morning till 2 plus.
Went to meet Teha and Dee at simei mrt, head down to Boon Keng and met up with the rest at Mr Cho's house...
Stayed till 6 plus and head down to Gelare to had our
"HALF PRICE ICE CREAM WAFFLE!"
but then! its HOLIDAY! forgot about tht... so ok la.. just share and eat. haah!
Saw Zara...
hmmm... Currently, things has been kept quite for the time being....
i just dun understand some people... why must they resort to this way.
Though it has been kept silent already and then came msging me asking anything wrong?
What century is this now still wanna resort to... "COME LA! NOT HAPPY MEET US LO! WE SETTLE NOW! I NOT SCARED OF YOU AH! COME AH! I BRING MY PARANG DOWN! " lol! SO FUNNY how actually people talk like that in the pass
NOW! i understand why there is still riots out there... and police are still earning money at all this kind of childish act. Let them be.......
ANYWAYS! head down to Esplanade rooftop and to marina square mac. Daen wans to have his dinner there so we accompanied him and had fries too!


Lesson was not much today surprisingly!
FOF was just an info about our attachments...
Its held from the 13th March or April to 5th June ah!!!!!
Gosh! then like tht i cannot have my 21st bdae! HMMM..... we'll shall see about tht!
OH..in between the 3 hrs break, i went to the gym. Ran a 5km treadmil and a standup cycling!

Tilll both my kneecaps went weak again!

KNS KNS KSN....

After BCM went to simei starbucks and waited for teha for an hour then head back......
Went to visit my godma later night...
Both my godma and godpa have slimmed down sia! one went jogging 3 times a week. The other one dunno how she do it wan. lOL!...
I'm so motivated to slim...
not slim but becomin lean...
I know its a tough tasks for me but i'll try.



Its been a week and soon to 2 days. If you understand what i mean....



*misses!*

No comments: