Thursday, January 15, 2009

SEE THIS PIC! SOOOOOOOOOOOO! mEmorial!!! Full of FooOoOooNnNnNND! mEMORIES!


Some people just can't get their mouth to stop blabbering about people that aren't true.
What? so your trying to say i've changed because of someone whom i'm hanging out or seeing now?
Ain't that stupid?! BECAUSE! for all i know, i ain't changed abit FOAMDOMS!
Not because of who ever i am with. Juboh!
Why can't you say yourself...
Please think before you speak..
Cause! You know! Words travels REALLY FAST!
and if it comes to me....
You ain't gonna like it.
I ain't speaking anything about you that aren't true....
Its the least expect of you to say such thing about me and i am utterly disappointed with you.
Get the facts and and right straight! Or ELSE!!!!
i'M WATCHING AND LISTENING!
so LISTEN STRAIGHT!
Shut those words your saying about me.
dUN make me throw my BITCH FIT around!!!!!!!!



Anyways, fridays are free day for me now onwards!!!
Yeap! can sleep and go out too!
Am missing Grease Farm and Dumb2...


Before my dyed hair.

Tadah! Black!

This was taken by Teha yesterday.

No comments: