Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just A little more detailed than i did yesterday.
Results of who goin to Brisbane has been out...
Its kinda sad when afew of us who wanting to go cun go.
Well, i'm one of them too la...
Oh well, its partly because of the grades i had.....
Jeeez.....
I guess there will be other opportunities oh, but at the same time study hard too! Its like 4 weeks plus to exams!
gOSH! I'M SO worried about my grades ,that i can;t do well.. then where shall i go to????
Theatre arts? Singing?

k, SIDE-TRACK!
Had performance this morning. Sung "My Heart will go on " and "If i ain't got you"
Vocals was closed...kena "STUCK" LOL!
aND now, i'm down with Block -nose... not running nose yet....
Thanks to my syg...
lol!Can't blame him. He doesn't seem to look like the one kena blame! Har ahr har har hara!
Missing him so sooon!!!???
lol!

Had training just now...
Kinda hurt my knee again without proper support on my knee though there is tape.
Gonna go check up soon...
tML rope adventure or the other way round i dunno... Havin it from 8 AM to 12 NOON! yEAH!
Then after that bored.....
Aite i shall go back to my studies.... =D









No comments: