Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

A little update of yesterday's happening.
Stayed at home the whole day cleaning house...
Had reunion dinner..
Played mahjiong for the first time with my family. out of 20 rounds i won 4 rounds only! 10 rounds won by my dad!
HENG! nvr gamble! loL!
Further more , played till 4 am! GOSH!
AND WE WOKE UP AT 9 plus late somemore...

Went visiting from 12 plus till 8 plus...
Overall of angbaos collected were not many...
Cooked dinner with my grandma for the family today despite how "pretty " i dressed! hahah!!!

WORSE UPDATE OF TODAY WAS I CRACKED ONE PART OF MY TOOTH BEHIND!!!!
SWINE!
MY grandma house has this nut with raisins and its sticky.
I didn't knw its fcuking sticky till part of my tooth cracked!!!


Went home, played another 10 rounds of MAHJIONG! LOl!
won last 3 rounds straight! happy sial! but tired of looking at the tiles...

Going over to MR. CHO's house to visit him... Wheee!!!
Going with grease peeps !

I'M MISSING GREASY SO MUCH ...
and even more to my syg... =(
After tml will be a week not seeing him sia.... pooouff.....!

Took pictures with my sis.. there'll be more pics from my sis when i get it from her =)




Youngest sis kenna caught CANDID!
aND there she joins in =)


My sis and i






No comments: