Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time ahEad has just passed by....
Whereby Grease has just passed for the past few hours....
And now the production has come to an end. But hey, the spirit in Grease Farm will never end...
We might be as close as we might seem. But we each an everyone roughly knows one anothers flaws and all.. But hey, we're still goin strong...
And i am happy tht we are....
If not it ain't being called a family but only just friends... yeap...
I really missed the times we had spent together...
the after rehersals times....
the in between nonsense jokes...
everything...
And it has come to an end..
How nice if we're all are under a company doing all kinds of production one after another....
Sigh...
but nevertheless, it will n end here....
haha!

Niways, since the start of the performance, Me, Umar, Dee and Isk stayed at Dj's house..
Didn;t do much though but we enjoyed =)
Farid joined us the next night...
Things happend as times goes by. Scary...
one incident.
syG went black out on the matinee show...
scared the hell out of me for awhile cuz we're no allowed to see him. Makes me go wild, cause at that point of time i was unable to do much of a help...


Think we had a 2 times of standing ovation esp the last night too.. hah!
Though my friends ain;t here which they say they will...
Yet they never contact me at all....i'm fine with it. watever.
So long as i put my very 100 plus plus plus % on the show for whoever is INTERESTED to see.
Still, i'm disappointed everyone did not turned up.
I'm glad my parents and my very supportive god parents...
Bad comments my parents gave was me dressed up so skimpy with a wig tht made me look like a drag queen.
My dad was also unhappy tht i am unable to sing not even 1 solo song...
But hey, i told my mum and everyone else the same thing.
It doesn't matter if i dun even a solo song to sing...
Cause i believe everyone deserves a chance.
And mine will come when its time..
I dun have to grief over why i dun have a singing part...
Yup...
Take it as a time for me to improve on my vocals or rest my vocals cuz mine ain't totally recover yet.

Back to reality tml onwards....
Lesson as per normal...
Go for netball/basketball/floorball training depends
Go home to revise my schoolwork...
Practise on my malay songs....
Busy thinking of how to get lean....
vad else...
oh!!!!
To get to meet up with Grease as soon and as oftne as possible..
Lastly! to spend time with my syg..
oH ~ SYG 'aka' Dumb DUMB... =)


Followup pictues....

Welcome to GREASE FARM!

My Dumb2

He just like to pose... MAt! loL!! his such a doll.
They found love in this musical and i believe they'll stay on forever =)



Vad the hell ya staring at !?lol







Grease lightning!





Stretches and warm up








Sth's wrg with Daen and Dj!








Dee's jealous about tht hat tht i wore! wahah!








Isk and Tony










This shows how Teha loves me haha!











This is my Grease Family. As crazy alwasy!











Briefing time













The love for Theatre people!
Farid ! dun get shock when u see us being like tht aite. cuz it ain;t gonna happen la!


Bongkus!

Yeap... our mother hen =)
The lead actor and actress


















Cranky



















Pigeons get turned on too ok!


the pigeon on the right is the male

See the staircase?Yup, i just love the wy he is.
See~

Ya, and there goes me too.


Life ain't just seems to get better!



Last his random expression.My Dumb dumb~!

































No comments: