Sunday, November 15, 2009


3 DAYS OF FREEDOM??
These 3 days, my parents had been going out from 7am till 10pm for a Investment shares talk...
So much so, its more like a we can do anything or go out without telling them!
The freedom was hell good without hearing them nagging early in the morning or in the afternoon..
Phew...
But nevertheless...
I miss their abscence at home.
Then we can "BEHAVE" at home. hHHAHAHH!
Which i did ok!
I do housechores...
I sweep the floor,
I Mop the floor,
I mow the lawn,
I clean the house....
Hahahah!


Lets talk about my "3 DAYS OF FREEDOM"

FRIDAY
Its been weeks i've step into the gym and properly exercise...
Friday was the best day...plus on with some showchoir mates of mine...


The guys were all busying carrying heavy weights..
I came joining in carry only 2kg.
because i dun wanna gain mass...hahahah!
2kg i cannot tahan already...die!
loL!
So i might as well work with my own bodyweight...
Then comes SHOWCHOIR rehersals....
First time i actuallly threw a little temper...
Sorry if i do so...
was quite distracted by the song we've gotta sing repeatedly heh!.
BUT neverthless,
its a challenge for us...
If we can do BOHEMIAN RAPHSODY no. welll....
it pays off!
So lets not give up.
Plus a little pep talk before we end.

wEll....
i guess there would always be a rat that would always rant sacarstically....
Stilll, i dun even give a damn...
why would i wanna be filled which so much hatred and anger over a rat.
Its no use...
Kills my happy cells and make me grow older...
Still small u see...
i dun wanna use a pesticide to kill it u see...
dun wanna make that as a jeapordize ( duno how to spell)
Cuz if i do...

it will die drastically...
I just hope it understands...
and learn to be mature enough..

or maybe think b3fore you act/ speak.
Like i say i dun wanna look older or fest for over a ranting rat.







I'd rather save my happy cells for my SYG Especially....
SATURDAY


FINALLY after 2 weeks plus!
I get to see him!
Head to have lunch, played pool,
ate ice cream under the moon, stars and people in the restaurants...
Cuz i bet they're jealous to see ISK PIT AND APRILINA JOLINE eating ice cream! hahahah!
In an overall,
i can't wait to meet up with him and meet him up.
Yeah, but as you know i'm very greedy when it comes to him...
I would want him all for myself....
Cuz his mine ma....
yOU CAn't split the PIT AND JOLINE up ...
as i would still miss
his face,
his smile,
his talks ,
his singing,
his hugs,
his kisses,
his talks,
his weird ah pek laughter recently
and everything about him when i see him face to face...

Nothings is real than in reality of him...
He would never fail to make me smile and go "bhoob bhoob "(heart throbbing) over him ....
NEVER....
and i would never fail to tell him of anything i wanna say...
Cuz i love him for who he is.... hahahah!
Haiyah!
You know how ISK PIT AND APRILINA JOLINE would miss each other
despite their busy days...
fOr NOW!
WEeekends would be their day....
In time,
Weekdays will come in to spend more...
i'M just waiting MR. PIT. hahah!
Show me your packs also eh! hahahah!!!


then comes to my last day of freedom which is the last day of this week...
SUNDAY
I'd would stay

at home and study ,

do housechores and

get out of my house to buy a new phone...

nt the latest but a phone, not to use my sis phone..

afraid i'd spoil hers....

Phooo!!! thats all for the day! =)

No comments: