Saturday, November 21, 2009

A VERY MUCH OF LORVB , CARE AND CONCERN for each other.
plus UNDERSTANDING!
I shall say this is the first time i ever heard him so pissed over wat happened.
and this understand tht his concern and cares.
u can't say i have to hide from him.
But i think there is nothing to hide from him.
Cuz whatever he needs/not to know knows it .
and whatever i needs/not to know knows it...
Thats where trusts and truths towards each other comes from.
Without all these, problems will slowly come out.
Why?
wan me to elaborate not!?
i'll be very draggy u know!
cut short.
If u ever hide things from ur bf/gf.
The truth will always comes out.
Thts why is best not to hide/keep /lie.
Be truthful and understand.
You'll lead a happy life.
hahaha!
I'm so glad i've met him.
From friends to ,
come here sit with me,
to the rooftop.
to the camp night.
to the stayover.
till the end of GREASE.
to school seasons and exams.
to even the period of hardships we had suffered .
to his NS and my study life....
Till NOW!
I have never REGRET having him being my other half.
Its a very more of much how dearly i appreciate him.
ANd how much tht makes him so special towards me.
Hor syg!. =D
and i'm not afriad to say
"ur my boyfriend"
and
"i lowe u dearly! "
=D

No comments: