Monday, November 23, 2009


I'm so shagged over the past few days..
I'm so tired after projects and projects comin in so fast.
I'm so afraid of POM.
I'm so tired of all the problems thts been happening around.
Cuz it just keeps my head spinning.
Vocals and flu have yet recover.
But i will nvr get tired,
thinking and missing my syg whole day long.


"Cuz i'm truly madly in lorve with him." (a quote from him)

Which indeed its the fact that i cannot deny.
Thinking of him makes my jitters of problems go away.
Just can't stop giggling seeing his messages , on the phone with him, and seeing him.
It seems as if the time has stopped for the both of us to carry on our lives together.
And it will nvr happen for me to merajuk with him.
cuz his compassion , love , tender and care like a soldier teddy bear comforts me all the time.
SEEing him , listening to him.
makes my heart goes to heart "pom pom"
And i've got to say.

I've found LOVE.
and
I've found HIM...



No comments: