Saturday, November 7, 2009

Had wrestling matches today...
before it was my turn.
my hearts beeeb boooop non-stop and afraid...
Hands were cold man i thell u!
Under my category, i was against 3 person.
The second match with a chi girl was tough. She was about how i was last time...
Tough man!!!!
Then last was with Haleijah ( sorry i duno how ta spell ya name..-_-!)
I was so afraid she would get hurt so.
But she got first in her category...
not bad girl...
Aminah won in her category too!
and Haikel won in his category!
Plus Jerome and an SM Junior!
Way to go for ITE SIMEI'S SM...
Head down to tampines with ema to meet kassim and hyekel...
had dinner with them plus raihannah.
Walked awhile then head home...
I kinda enjoyed my day...
the first week of nov sat.
with new experience.. =)
NOW!!!
I CAn't wait to meet syg tml!
thats the next new experience ahahah!
Each time i meet him is not a normal thing.
but a new step ahead.!
right syg!? =D



I don't have all the pictures yet. But soon... =)

Mr Andrew and i
Alan Wu and Wong Li Lin

Winners of WFS for today. loL!
Good job guys!

Ema came to support.
Kamsani came to join too! =D

No comments: