Friday, November 6, 2009

Attendence this week for SHOWCHOIR is ROTTING!
Vat happened people...
Esplanade performances are coming up soon...
And we've haven learnt finish the songs yet.

Singing : not done..
Dance: not done...

How you thell me...
i also dunno...



NOT SAY I WANNA SAY AH!


but.....
I'm just speechless...






After all my sports activities has ended...
I'm like always damn free after skl
Now that,


Mondays : are my piano lessons day.
Tuesday: damn free...
Wednesday : showchoir
Thursday: Even free!
Friday: Showchoir...
Sat n sunday : family and syg day...







Damn~! tml morning i'll be having a WRESTLING MATCH... =_=!!!
"HUH! WRESTLING!"
loL!...
Its an event tht mr.andrew asked us to joined..
So , i'm joining for fun...
If i could recall...
the last time i did wrestling took place when i was very young...
Having wrestlings on the bed with my sisters...
But tml...
i ain't no idea how is it gonna be man!
girls who are big size are gonna push me outta the ring man!


hahaahahah!!!!
Na la... we'll just see how....
I guess it'll be damn fun! =)
Shall update about it after the event.




FURTHERMORE!!!!

I'm missing my endeared syg...
His recovering from fever and sickness...
Couldn't be there for him but,
i'd always be there mentally and physically...
"if you know what i mean~"
haha!
Can't wait to see him this weekend....
Yea! =)

No comments: