Saturday, June 2, 2007

1st june! we broke up at 12.37am

BREAK IT UP!
Ya we were through. After 8 mths plus together. It was a tough let go decision. I just wish i could see and hear his voice one more time. I tot we can go through thick and thin together no matter wat. But i was wrong. Things i'm not suppose to see. Lotsa things i dun wanna hear. yES there were some happy moments but was all in the earlier half year.Why must love be done this way. Why cun it be simple? Its just so hard to let go LA! i cried my wimps out in front of so many ppl and was done unspoken. All i could say is to wish him all the best in whatever he do.Hope he does thinks better after his NS and treats his future gf better than b4.

What ever the case i have to move on. But not now, guys pls give me some time to retrieve myself. I need some soul research. It may not be over after a week but maybe a mth or so.
To my classmates, my hangout buddies!, Shu Zhen. Thanks for being there for me and advice me though i am freaking stubborn and being too self innered Because this is what i am. I love you guys. MUACK!




ApRiL oUt!

ITS NOT THAT YOUR NOT A GOOD FREN
MAYBE YOU JUST DUN WANNA SEE ME UNHAPPY JAS.
yOUR foreVeR ALWAys My buDDAe. Love yyou!

No comments: