Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Been lazy to update my blog again.
ok, nvm. I shall recap...
SATURDAY
AFter my work, meet up with Poh Chuan, wei xiang and wei xiong...
went to orchard and shop shop...
pei pei cannot find his stuff there..
it rained all a sudden!
we were stucked at cineleisure for quite awhile.
bahhah!!!
sat at a place for tea...crap and laugh laugh...
wei xiong kept laughin at my hong kong english accent.
while wei xiang and poh chuan laughed too but felt like slapping me..lol!!!>..
i find it humorous too!!!
walked all they way to plaza sing! tired! loL!...
bought donut to eat...yummy!...
shop for shirt!
went home after tht while the guys continue shopping at bugis...
siagh...
SUNDAY
bored day...
lunch with my sis and dad.
ltr tht picked my mum and sis up in the evening.
went for dinner
and head home
sis bought de adidas hood for me! weee!!! but in blue! nvm..
they way she says it and the colours the stuff she bought makes me think like its either limited edition or out of stock soon liao loL!...
MONDAY
am the only one been there for training...startingm 8 laps warm up. then learnt the push and glide and dive..
training was alright i guess..???
TUESDAY
went to meet up with weying!
whooO!!! been quite awhile the 2 of us sat down and meet up and talk liao!..
she has grown ladily! loL!!! wakkaka!!!!
nice hair she has too...*(jealous)*
talked and had FISH N CO for lunch.
Ate and talked till out stomaches were bloated! tht she even da pao the fries too!! harhar! cute!.
meet up with my family at lavender to pick up the passports...
went for singing audition.
ps: its not a competition.
is just tht in order to go for this singing course, i have to undergo audition.
tHERE WERE 4 PPl then.
they were too paiseh to go first, so i went in 1ST!
waited till 1 judge came along..
asked me to intro myself and started singing..
i was nervous but kept calm, sung my song.
he nvr say anything but says wait for out call . thts alll...
so fast!!! i tot eh wld talk to me longer.... =( loL!!>.
went to meet him.
cuz he just finished jamming.
walked around marina square as he wants to buy his bag. but decide to buy another day cuz there was another bag tht looks nice loL!...
then!!! there was this loud speaker shouted APRIL KONG!
man! i was shocked and surprised!
i knew it was JENNA! but i could not find her....loL!!!!>.....
so farnie lar!
after i spoke to her..
i myself went stunt for awhile....lOL!!!
ate abit and went home after tht...
WEDNESDAY..
woke up, watched BASKETBALL college match.
went for traiinin.
today only CE swimmers came...at least i have someone to talk to...loL!
but trainin was kinda tough though...
10 sets of breast stroke
1 set equals to 50m pulling, 50m kicking, 50 m full breast stroke..so imagine! 10 sets! non stop!
b4 tht 10 laps of breast stroke! ..
then we did plunging and swim 25m.
overall's performance for me today : NO GOOD!...
I'M SO AFRAID i cannot perform well...!!!!
plus on, 1 week no practice cuz i will be away!! argh!!! this is so sickening!
went home... asked my younger sis about sth. she like dun wanna ans me . when i walked passed her, she "gim" (glared) at me..
like WTH can.!? i nvr do anything wrg to you oh...
wat the fish....
went out to meet ah bear, ah dai, jerome, alvin and yuwen and trevis for movie.
there suppose to be girls comin along too..
but apparently they are not free sigh!
we rushed down to catch this movie"warlords"
i was so BLUR! AND DUMB! THT i took the wrg side again! goin towards boon lay!!!!
in the end we cannot watch. plus yuwen was late too>.>!!! loL!
so went to had LJ(AGAIN!)
talking about our secondary skl teachers....
and them! disturbing me...(ba cai her ba cai there... king kong bundi....) loL!! watever huahua!!!>..
went home watch REN WO AO YOU!
HALF ONLY!. SIGh!
WENT TO simei to buy stuff for goin overseas and personal essentials....
eyes damn shagged now...no reasons why....
loL!!>...
oh well..
tml will be a better day..>!!!
PHOTO TIME!
My dog emo neh!





Heee!





Do me and my daddy look alike? loL!





I've started driving!!!!
WEI xiong and wei xiangs' kid

















No comments: