Monday, December 3, 2007

Pissed....
Saddist...
went to meet my classmates finally for Patricia's birthday!
but i end up sitting outside the theatre...
they went in without me...
plus on i am unable to call or msg them....
waited 45 mins to 1 hr to call me...
i started to have this phobia being left out like wat marcus used to ...
waited 45 mins plus for him to come...
tht kind of feeling went haunting me...
i started to tear aside like a small girl but dun wanna be seen visible crying...
cried every few minutes...like a wondering soul
hoping like a small girl some angel would come to my rescue...but neh~
i feel so left out recently...
have no idea wat came to me...
but it feels so unfillingly.....

shall starting my swimming training tml...who wants to join me?


have you seen a small,hopeless girl cried before?
i am tht small girl.
i felt hurt when you said if i ever find someone i like just go ahead...
if u want me to wait...please says so...
still i am willing to wait for you

No comments: