Friday, December 7, 2007



Met up with Jenna yesterday
She bought a cardigan and 4 pairs of jeans straight! harahr!
went to have a late lunch KFC! GROWING FAT SOON!! omg!
after eating we took loads of pictures harhar!!!!
walked around and head of to mrt
she left her cardigan at KFC, so i went to Tanjiong Pagar myself..
Went to HAI DIE (Butterfly music forest)
Signed up their pop piano lesson
In the class only has 3 person.
Starting of learn my first song 童话. loL!
practise till my finger cram! harhar!
humph! will 坚持到底 (strive hard all the way) / (never give up)


Pictures

studying hard meh??


Yunru's eyes! harhar!




Jasmine's eye! lOL!




wats wrong with her?






watevea!




hahah! dorks!










neatness!




SEE SEE!


GOSSIP gossip! loL!bleah!

Jenna says they dun look niced but says wans their no. lol!

Big nostrils!

Cyclops huh Jenna!

She's trying to laugh like Krystal!



i have no idea wat was she doin...
its a candid shot anyway lol


She blocked my view harhar!


Heee....


Fav. pic of the day!


My god! Jenna is trying to eat me!
Jenna with headphone! wanna act coola ahah!
Before i left the house..

























No comments: