Monday, December 3, 2007

Did not blogged for the past few days...
not too busy but becasue ..haiz...
i feel tht i kinda fall out from love..
my mind is in totally hurl.
i don't know wat to do.
but i shall perservere.
like i said:"i will wait..."
its tough for you and me..
but still " i will wait"
i feel very devastated when you made me say so much and the end up was a total sentence...
i laid on my bed and cried .
dared not been able to sleep though you asked me to..
laid and thing and cried to sleep..
said you'll call me to accompany talking to me when i'm walking to skl. but i insist you not to...
u even said your on the way home and shall call me
when we spoke..i really don't know wat to say...
u were afraid i may become a diff april u used to spoke with..
sorry but give me sometime to get my emotions right.
all i cld i say " I WILL WAIT FOR YOU"
i really hope, i could be there for you in your ups n down.
can someone tell me what to do?


MARATHON RUN! 42KM RUN!
EXCRUCIATING EXHAUSTED!!!!
ran with jasmine , ah mao, juliet and the other girl name...(i forgot..sorry ! hah!)
the ran with juliet all along..
the rest were far behind...
all of us had a diff time running and walking..
jasmine nearly had crams along the way...
i had a headache along the way...
our knees were almost to be given away...ahah!
shall see if wanna run 42 km again anot...ahah!
we all have the stamina to run...
but it was our legs tht gave way...aahh!
shall not tagged anymore...
no mood...

No comments: