Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Woke up at 9 plus. wanted to go for a swim...DAMN! it started raining. =(
went back to sleep...
meet up with Yunru at Lavender to buy her stuffy.
had lunch at bugis...
while waiting for the train to come...
we started camwhoring!!!! loL!!
in the train too!...
in the cab too!!! harharhar!!...
we were sooo bored thats' why.
waited for jenna.
Swan, jessica , jenna , yunru and sean went to tampines...helped jenna search for her DUMB BELL!!!
went separate ways...
head home...
etc etc etc...


sigh! tml will be another day...
lets hope it will not rain tml....(perrrrleeeasssse!!!!!)
piano lesson no . 1 ! starts tml !! excited yet scared! =(
wish me luck!

PICTURE TIME!!!



B4 I left the house =)
jessica and me


it's our dining table...do not disturb!


its hideous!



now this looks more like an album! harha!




Yunru is a musician!



see this lollipop...! (*hard one!)



monkey me! =)



save me perleeeaseee!



and my dear little fren too!



this is caught randomly


love her =)


other side of me =)




we are the BI KONGS!

DANg dang dang!





lolli lolli



whose tongue is longer!?



weee!


down the road lonesomely



heee! hippo's nose is aPPEARING again!




and here it goes again!



























No comments: