Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday
Rot the whole morning at home motionlessly
went for IVP swimming training.
The teacher said they have submitted the forms but tries to put me in relays swimming breats stroke.
or in 100m breaststroke.

He says i need to improve on my gliding, my timing, my entry...Alot alot...
I felt so being a loser at tht time
But i am glad that the teacher is willing to coach me.
Funny huh, i am a coach outside but i have yet mastered the tatics of swimming.
and being a good swimmer
Especially gliding...
i'm so so...depressed!
I feel like crying sial~!

But never the less! i'm goonna improve. By January when the match starts , improvements shall show.
End off the training with 10 laps of breaststroke kick.
DO my best swimming non stop...
i did it in fact. Despite the goggles being foggy! argh
Went home, havin the same feeling again.
Some times i come to think of it, why do i take up so many sports after another.
And not being stick to one sports and be good at it.
But you see, seasons are off for certain sports.
Can't expect that i stay at home and rot.
Worse off ,grow fat!.
Am a victim being fat once..
feeling was not wondeful at all..

Nevertheless! BASKETBALL SHALL be my love...!
it has been my love since young!
started playin in a school team only this year because i did not had the chances when i was younger.
Feels as if my brain has not enough of air to breathe..
Did not went to Jessica's house.
Too tired..
sigh! tml shall be another day of coaching. Last day of the month i shall say!
Then its ma holiday till the start of Jan.
Heading to practice my song...Chao!




Thursday
woke up early to went for a swim. The sun was great i tell ya! sserweet!
Went to meet swan jessica and jasmine for a movie.
Movie was great and cute...!!!
After tht, walked around Toys'R' us
Nothing much in there except tht we saw this 2 characters tht Swan and i FIND IT AMUSING!
we it was first placed barney on top of spongebob...
loL!
Decided to snap it down and share with you guys!
Then we hanged positions harhar! you know wat i mean~ loL!..
ltr tht, they left.

On my way for pop piano lesson.
Finally finished this song 同话
alot of things tht needs to be learnt..
i got my fingers crammed while playing it harhar! hilarious!
Then the teacher gave me another song. "退后"
gonna master these 2 songs and memorise them!!


PHOTO TIME!
mE god! you see tht!
opppsi!! harhar!

oh yar! this lady had her pouch strapped here...style hor..


Kuku Jasmine who claims she is mei nu(pretty)


Later did i know they used ma phone to take photos while i was mcing..
Love you guys!



Baharhar!






No comments: