Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Heya all!
I've not blogged for quite a few days ler..
so here i am..
Last Sunday did paintings on the wall...just simple paint...
*sigh! how iw as wish i can decorate the house walls...weee!
Tht whole day, have been eating noodles for all meals..
Morning, noodles..
afternoon, prawn mee
night, fish head noodles..
if i ever grow fat i'll know the reason why.

Monday morning gave him morning call to let him get ready to school for his test.
In the night send my younger sis, my mum, cousins and aunt overseas..
They are goin to HOKAIDO ! I heard its -18degrees!..
heng i nvr go..
But because left me and me sis.
we have to wake up as early as 6.30am to make breakfast for dad.
sweep the floor, mop the floor, clean the car, wash clothes...etc etc..
sleeepy sial..


Tuesday morning, went for a swim...
*freezing cold sial the water*
went to skl to meet the basketball peeps...
did some photo nd video taking for 2010 olmypics wan...loL!
To support Singapore, so in 2010, Olympics can be held here!whooO!!!!
Played basketball with the girls till 1 plus.
Was supposed to meet Furby to go bugis shop.
Last min, my sis told me grandma is sick, needs ppl to look after her...
so when to see her....
feeling fine after awhile..
but keeps coughing...
sigh...
my grandma has become very skinny like, you can see bone and small muscles..no fats at all...
i'm so worried for her...she has taken care of me since young...=) love her so much
Sis says she meets her bf . so accompanied her to the place she is heading too.
Then met up with him.
Ate Mos Burger while he does his work...
His havin test tml...By right, not suppose to meet cuz his practically havin test this whole week..but heee... harrr!!!!
sat at Mos Burger laugh at one another...harhar!!!! heee!!!
walked arounD AMK.
Then went home...
watched tv....on de phone and went to sleeep

Wednesday
woke up to give him a morning call...
did house chores...
practise my piano...
etc etc..
watched drumline..
wanted to complete 1 own composed song by the end of this mth!
MY AIM!!! WEEE!!!
heading to tm to meet jessica and jenna...
ltr ltr...shopping!!! weee!!!!












house in a mess (painting ma~ loL! )




















Look at the japanese ppL!...






they even stipped!!!



























on my way back home form airport










No comments: